(979) 436-8023

Residential

Residential Pest Control Service

Our residential pest control service plan consists of an initial service with 4 quarterly services (and unlimited free re-services) to ensure your home will be protected year-round.

STEP ONE

Initial Flush-Out Treatment
Image is not available

The initial “flush-out” treatment will knock out the majority of the adult pest population on your property in one fell swoop!

This treatment is extensive for both the inside and outside of your home. We will flush out every weep hole on your home, sweep every eave to remove spider webs and wasp nests, and treat your lawn with a granule and spray for ants and mosquitos.

When you begin a pest control regimen, 80% of the bugs in and around your home are adults. The remaining 20% are in the eggs. However, no safe treatment can eliminate the pests who are still in eggs. That is why step two is essential.

STEP TWO

30-Day Follow-Up Quarterly Treatment
Image is not available

Roughly 30 days after your initial treatment, we will return to do your first quarterly service. This is arguably the most important treatment of all!

Often people ask, “Why do you come 30 days after? It seems so soon and I think it’s not necessary!”

The answer is we need to break the egg cycles. Remember the 20% of pests that weren’t eliminated with the initial service since they were still in their eggs? Now that they have hatched, we need to eliminate them before they develop enough to lay their own eggs. After eliminating these new hatchings, your pest problems are over.

STEP THREE

Quarterly Schedule
Image is not available

After your first quarterly follow-up, we come to treat your property every 3 months.

During each quarterly treatment, we treat and sweep the eaves to remove any spider webs and wasp nests to prevent spiders from breeding in the ventilation and dropping down inside your home. This also prevents your family from getting stung by territorial wasps.

We granulate the entire front and back yard with a product that helps to knock out any bugs living on or in the top layer of soil. We power spray the entire base of the home and window seals to prevent any bugs from trying to sneak inside.

You will receive a reminder of your appointment via text one week prior and one day prior to each appointment, and you will have the option to request an interior treatment with each quarter at no extra charge!

STEP FOUR

Free Re-Services
Image is not available

If you come across ANY pest activity in between regular services, we are here for you! Just give us a call, text message, or email and we will send someone out to take care of the problem. Even if it’s just one bug, we will treat it as top priority!

Stubborn bugs? We will come out every single week until you have NO bugs left if necessary.

Bug emergency? We can almost always schedule someone to come out in less than 2 days!

previous arrowprevious arrow
next arrownext arrow
Slider

Additional and Specialty Services

Aphids, Slugs, Snails, outdoor rodent monitoring/disposal, indoor flea/tick & German roach, are offered at very competitive rates and can be added to your regular quarterly program! Call today for more information or to get a quote!

We also offer the following one-time extensive specialty treatments:

German Roach

Treatments

German roaches do not respond to traditional pesticides, so a much more rigorous approach is necessary. This is two treatments spaced 2 weeks apart with a three-month warranty. German roaches are notoriously difficult to get rid of, and we will return as many times as needed to achieve the desired outcome.

Indoor Flea

Treatments

Got a flea problem? We are here to help, since your furry friends are part of the Kindred family too! Our extensive indoor flea treatment will handle the pests efficiently, even including directions on how to avoid any future re-infestations.

Bed Bug

Treatments

One of the biggest frustrations to deal with is a bed bug infestation. This treatment must be booked at least one week in advance since there is intensive preparation of your home and items to ensure the treatment is successful. Bed bugs are notoriously hardy, so with the instructions followed, we will return if necessary until the problem is handled!

Kindred Pest Control
2501 Central Pkwy STE C-1
Houston, TX 77092
office@kindredpest.com | 979-436-8023

Office Hours
Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed Sat-Sun